You Know The Best What And Who Are You, So Walk On That Way Where You Can Find And Achive You....

Sunday 8 November 2015

It's Preety Tough To Judge You Guys

Sunday, November 08, 2015 Posted by ALL RABBI No comments
Again Back with the I-GEN The Internet Genius. But The Region was Dhaka Divisional took place at Proshika Human Resource Development Center, Manikganj. What is I-GEN I already described to my previous Blog. But during the Judging Time of Dhaka Divisional I  got really so excited during the School Website Presentation time of Those guys. It was really amazing facing those guys. Hope they all will en light the Nation tomorrow. During the Interactive Session It was Really a Lot of fun.
More At : http://epaper.prothom-alo.com/home/singleArticle/2015_10_27_3_6_b#.Vi8PmeMVteE.facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment